Complete Control is a best-of-breed software allowing CFOs to have better overview of contracts, costs, revenues and obligations – relevant for all companies and public entities. There are 20+ supplementary solutions adding additional functionality and user value. All Complete Control modules are standardized yet highly configurable solutions that integrate, optimize and expand the ERP system.
- 2020: ARR +42% year-on-year to NOK 146 million, supported by DinERP and Effectplan acquisitions
- Revenue +47% to NOK 37.5 million in Q4 2020 and +33% to NOK 124.8 million for the full year
- EBITDA of NOK -3.0 million in Q4 and NOK 5.0 million for 2020, including special cost items
- Adjusted EBITDA of NOK 1.7 million in Q4 and NOK 10.2 million for 2020
- Proforma revenue for 2020 of NOK 144.9 million and proforma EBITDA NOK 12.1 million
- Adjusted EBITDA of NOK 17.2 million on a proforma basis, corresponding to a margin of 12%
Reports and Presentations
|26 March 2021||2020 Annual Report|
|4 February 2021||2020-Q4 and Full Year Video presentation|
|4 February 2021||2020-Q4 and Full Year Presentation|
|4 February 2021||2020-Q4 and Full Year Report|
|11 November 2020||2020-Q3 Video presentation|
|11 November 2020||2020-Q3 Presentation|
|11 November 2020||2020-Q3 Report|
Carl Fabian Flaaten
CFO at House of Control
|Øystein Elton Lodgaard||ABG Sundal Collier||+47 90 50 11 email@example.com|
|Fridtjof Semb Fredricsson||Pareto Securities||+47 97 64 85 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Olav Rødevand||Pareto Securities||+47 92 29 63 email@example.com|
Press Release: House of Control acquires Effectplan International AB, adding new industry-leading software to its CFO toolkit
6 reasons to invest in House of Control
The Nordic addressable market is 60 times greater than current annual recurring revenues (ARR). A large market with limited penetration creates substantial room for growth in existing markets, and now we are expanding beyond the Nordics.
Our business model provides earnings visibility and a high share of recurring revenues, and with 1,200 customers paying on average NOK 91,000 per year (2019) exposure to single customers is negligible. The average annual revenue growth has been 33 percent since 2016, and recurring revenues make up approximately 95 percent of total revenues.
The corporate culture and bonus-based remuneration of meeting planners and hunter sales personnel are core reasons for our growth and – to a high degree – unique to our industry. As the portfolio of valuable products we offer the CFO grows, so does customer loyalty and revenue. We expect the acquisition of dinERP to widen and deepen our offerings to the market.
The lifetime value of the average Complete Control customer is between 4.5 and 6.0 times the customer acquisition cost, measured as the fixed salary and commissions for fully ramped sales personnel. In each year from 2016 through 2019, the value of new sales, upsales and price increases is more than three times the combined value of contraction and churn.
Recent and future acquisitions create new as well as increased growth potential. It expands our value proposition and strengthens innovation, paving the way for more customers and increased sales to existing customers. This increases penetration in existing markets while preparing House of Control for expansion into new markets.
This is Complete Control 5
What we make and sell
Complete Control 5 is at the core of our offering to the market. The Software as a Service (SaaS) solution is a simple yet secure and powerful tool for managing contracts and physical assets throughout their lifecycle. Yet, it does more than merely handling contracts; Complete Control adds significant value to accounting, reporting and budgeting.
Most businesses have a huge range of contracts covering equipment, liabilities, rental and leasing. In most cases, there tends to be no consolidated overview of these. If you are not in control, it’s easy for thousands of dollars, pounds or euros to slip quietly off the bottom line, year in and year out.
We offer a solution, Complete Control, that gives your business the opportunity to get rid of automatic renewals and unnecessary costs and equipment. This solution is as efficient as it is simple and user-friendly, and its information security is first class. This is why we call ourselves “the CFO’s best friend”.
Why customers favor our solutions
There are at least six market forces driving our growth:
- Organizations wishing to improve cost control and cut costs
- CFOs looking for ways to work smarter – reducing stress while increasing the efficiency of their company and their team
- Shareholders, board members and CEOs demanding better control over existing contracts, commitments and future cash flows
- More outsourcing and a growing B2B market resulting in a need for active management and control over an increasing number of contracts
- Businesses professionalising, moving away from dependence on key personnel
- New compliance requirements such as IFRS 16 driving new demand for contract management, estimates and reporting
Complete Control 5 is a SaaS solution and our basic source of revenue. It is sold on a 36 month subscription basis - with the addition of a start-up fee. The reason why annual recurring revenues (ARR) exceed total revenues is that ARR includes all subscriptions sold during the financial year (but only partly accounted for in the first year).